Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Random Notes of no importance

I have two things to tell you that are not at all related to each other. The first is that Lord of the Rings music is the most amazing stuff in the world. I was having difficulty coming to terms with the world last night and I had a load of homework that made me want to go crazy, but thanks to Howard Shores' brilliant composing I was calm and realized that it was not the end of the world... Until this morning. Most people know of the Princess Bride (this is my second thing) and many know that it is a made up story with Florin not even being a real country. Well I found out just this morning that S. Morgenstern was not even a real person. Made me feel the most blonde person in the world. It has completely desensitized the parts about Goldman's son and I now feel nothing for the characters or the real author. My advice for you? Don't judge a book by its cover or by what is inside. Oh! Just letting you know Phantom of the Opera will do the same thing to me as LotR does.

No comments:

Port Angeles Culture

I believe the people that have lived in this area share common needs (beyond staying dry) that have created a character, and culture worthy of preservation.